« Horseplay prototype photos »
Rather than scan negatives from 1989 I’ve set the game up using the original photographs and snapped them with my Nikon. May add a few more shots another day.
I’ll also re-do many of the designs and pictures with Photoshop or something.
- Horseplay prototype boxes for game and design testing.
- Horseplay inner box layout
- Prototype board, 9 x 9
- Prototype board, 11 x 11
- Prototype board, 11 x 11, made up with CorelDraw
- Horseplay word game example, start set up as 9 x 9
- Horseplay word game example, end game on 9 x 9 board:
Red scored: 46 with ‘goad’
Blue scored: 51 with ‘exit’
Green scored: 78 with ‘prized’, winning
Black scored: 0, with ‘quake’, no points as failed to reach a stable!
- Horseplay Rustling (draughts variant), set up for 2 players on 9 x 9 board
- Horseplay Rustling, set up for 4 players on 9 x9 board
- Horseplay Rustling, set up for 2 players on 11 x 11 board
- Horseplay Rustling, set up for 4 players on 11 x 11 board